Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. herein after (" Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc.", "we", "us" or "our") provides a platform via its website, messenger service and apps (the "Site") to a community of registered users ("users" or "you") to engage in a variety of activities, including to upload and display photographs and Identity Documents("Visual Content") share comments, opinions and ideas, participate in contests and promotions, register for membership accounts ("Accounts"), and that refer to as (individually and collectively, the "Services").
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive or obscene.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of your password and conducted through your Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. account.
Services are available to authorized representatives of legal entities and to individuals who are either (i) at least 18 years old to register for Account/s. If you have authorized a minor to use the Site, you are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Primarily the Services are for use by a) individuals who owns the username and has a password to log in. You are not allowed to upload content for the purposes of company or self-advertising.
To fully use the services, you need to create your own account, without violating other people's rights.
All Visual Content posted or otherwise submitted to the Site, and any comments, or other communications ("Communications", with Visual Content and Communications collectively referred to as "Content") is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Communications originate and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. is in part or entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to the Site, including via messages exchanged through Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. messenger service. Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, may be posted by another user/s.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3. To communicate with Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4. For any purpose (including posting) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
5. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. user;
6. To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam' to any person or any URL;
7. To create multiple accounts for voting, for or against users' or Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc.
8. To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Visual Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
9. Except for accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
10. To artificially in?ate or alter comments, or any other Service or for giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes and/or to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
11. To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third-party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
12. To promote or sell Visual Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
13. To sell, assign or otherwise transfer your profile.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms, please send written notice to Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. at email: email@example.com
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site, including any communications that you see on our website or through our messenger service. Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. messenger service, based on any reports that Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. receives alleging the violation of these Terms usingCanadian Express Money Transfer Inc. messenger service, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation
Please read this section carefully before posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any Visual Content to the Site. By submitting Visual Content to the Site, you are granting Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive license to use ID documents the Visual Content through its correspondent banks, MSBs, Law enforcement agencies FINTRAC and or other regulatory agencies. and are representing and warranting to Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. that the documents are owned by you, and you explicitly and non-exclusively allow that Canadian
Express Money Transfer Inc. is free to share with all and any law enforcement agency if requested by such authority, as provided in these Terms without obtaining permission, consent or any license from you or any third party.
In consideration of Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc agreement to allow you to use the Services:
1. You acknowledge that:
You do not have any right to terminate the permissions granted herein, nor to seek, obtain, or enforce any injunctive or other equitable relief against Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc., all of which such rights are hereby expressly and irrevocably waived by you in favor of Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc.
In any case if you consent to our website terms and conditions, that is considered as an electronic or physical signature.
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc., its affiliated and associated companies and its authorized distributors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Site and the Services.
Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. may terminate or suspend all Services and/or your Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc account, you may simply discontinue using the Services.
YOU USE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CANADIAN EXPRESS MONEY TRANSFER INC. DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, (E) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR (F) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and Canada, as applicable without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods does not apply and is expressly excluded.
Indemnification of Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc
You, agree to defend, indemnify and hold Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc., its affiliates and its sponsors, partners, other co-branders and the respective directors, officers and employees of each harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to your breach of any of these Terms or use by you or any third party of the Services. Canadian Express Money Transfer Inc. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
These Terms constitute the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all prior and contemporaneous written and oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any rule of construction stating that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party will not be applied in the construction or interpretation of these Terms. If one or more of the provisions herein is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforcement of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. Any inconsistency between these Terms in English and these Terms in any other language shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, be resolved by reference to the English version. The failure to enforce or the waiver by either party of a default or breach of the other party shall not be considered to be a waiver of any prior, subsequent or other default or breach.
Last updated: July 10th, 2018